- A Bronx resident receiving Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Social Security
Disability Insurance (SSDI)?
- Between the ages of 14 and 65?
- Considering work, ready to go to work, or working now?
- Worried about your cash benefits and health insurance?
- Eligible for an Individualized Education Plan or 504 Plan at school?
- Worried about your disability-related benefits for you and your family?
Our trained, bilingual benefits counselors will help you learn how to use Social
Security work incentives and special rules to earn and save more money.
Hostos Bronx WIPA (Work Incentives Planning and Assistance) offers benefits analysis,
ongoing case management, referrals for job training, and other services. There is
no cost for this service.
For more information, call 1-800-739-0118.