DIVISION OF ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE
A Message of Welcome from Esther Rodriguez-Chardavoyne, Senior Vice President for Administration and Finance:
I am pleased to welcome you to the website for Administration and Finance at Hostos Community College. The mission of this division is:
- To provide the best possible customer service and support to the students, faculty and staff of Hostos Community College
- To ensure that the business and administrative support services of the College function ethically, efficiently and effectively
- To provide clear and concise operating policies and procedures
- To guarantee good communication practices and exceptional management of the college’s financial, human and physical resources
- To enhance and promote the use of technology to improve the way we conduct business.
We are fortunate to have a dedicated staff within Administration and Finance that provides the essential support required to achieve its goals. Several units are housed under the Division of Administration and Finance, managing diverse areas such as payroll, employee benefits, facilities, budgeting and health and safety, just to name a few. The core values of integrity, mutual respect, fairness, excellence and innovation provide the foundation for all that we do.
I hope that you will take the time to become familiar with our Division. Our goal for this website is to provide the information you need in a user-friendly format. Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated.
Sr. Vice President for Admin. & Finance
Eugenio Maria de Hostos Community College
500 Grand Concourse
Bronx, New York 10451