1. A group that has been singled out by advertisers or producers based on demographics such as age, race, income, locale, is called a:
prime time audience
"throw away" audience
2. There are different categories within each medium that distinguish content, form and structure. Examples of these might be comedies, documentaries, news, talk shows, fashion advertising, etc. Each of these areas can be studied separately. They are referred to as:
3. Which term originally referred to agricultural methods of throwing seeds over a large area?
4. What is the name given to individuals who allow information to "go out" to the public, or who "keep" information from the public?
5. What was Franklin D. Roosevelt's affliction that was kept from the American public?