Academic Appeal Intake form

An Academic Appeal is for a student who wants to return to school the semester immediately following the one where they are academically dismissed. A Re-Admission Appeal is for a student who is out of school for at least 1 semester and wants to return.

Please allow up to two weeks to receive a response from the Office of Student Appeals. If you have any questions, please call (718) 518 – 6557.

( ) -
Please select the type of appeal you are requesting: