Second Degree

Students with an Associate degree from Hostos may apply to Hostos Community College for a second undergraduate degree, provided it is different from the first degree. Applicants should complete an undergraduate transfer application for admission and submit official transcript(s) of all previous college work to the Admissions and Recruitment Office.